MY THANKSGIVING PRAYER
– Thank you Creator for this day, for this gathering of our family.
I am humbled and grateful.
– Thank you Creator for this tidal wave of higher consciousness and love moving through the planet right now.
– Thank you for the dark forces coming up to greet it that that only make the massive love brilliance even more fierce and flaming.
– Thank you for the light shining on our own personal shadow selves so that we can see clearly those things we must let go.
– Thank you for this wake-up call so big and loud we cannot ignore it any longer.
– Thank you for giving us the tools to transform our traumatic memories into healing poems of forgiveness.
– Thank you for giving us the courage to feel the pain of fear and swim through its thick seductive tendrils as we hold on to the faith in love.
– Thank you for giving us the eyes to see the mistakes we have made as individuals and as a society, as we were seduced by material things and the illusion of power and ego.
– Thank you for giving us the courage to stop denying the horrors we, as a country and economic system, have perpetrated on others.
– Thank you for the strength to not look away anymore and to face and defy the demons who have led us astray.
– Thank you for the opportunity to make amends to those we have harmed.
– Thank you for the privilege of living in this Time of Great Awakening.
– Thank you for the great gift it is to be alive at this time and for the responsibility that entails.
– Thank you for the wisdom to acknowledge the Shadow Masculine that has held the world in thrall and domination for too many centuries and who is now freaked out and losing it.
– Thank you for the wisdom to acknowledge the Shadow Feminine who, in her fear, rage and guilt, devolved into self-hatred and co-dependence and who is also freaked out and losing it.
– Thank you for the healing presence of the Sacred Masculine whose deep spirituality manifests as the strength of tenderness and steadiness, inspiring trust.
– Thank you for the healing presence of the Sacred Feminine who, as she awakens to embrace the Earth once again in fierce compassion, manifests the Great Mother who loves all her children equally across the spectrum of humanity and nature, knowing we are One.
Níib óolal. Maltiox. Juspajaraña. Todah rabah רבה תודה Gracias. Merci, Grazie. Thank you.