Welcome to the launch of my new blog here at Thrive and Shine. 🙂
Thriving and shining is my intention for how I live my life and how I strive to be in relation to others.
Those two beautiful words Thrive and Shine also reflect how I assist others to shine their light and thrive in their life.
It is truly my joy to have the honor of being of service which is what this journey we call life is all about (for me, anyway!).
May this little blog help us both to thrive and shine!
intr.v. thrived or throve (thrv), thrived or thriv·en (thrvn), thriv·ing, thrives
1. To make steady progress; prosper.
2. To grow vigorously; flourish:
v. shone (shn) or shined, shin·ing, shines
1. To emit light.
2. To reflect light; glint or glisten.
3. To distinguish oneself in an activity or a field; excel.
4. To be immediately apparent: Delight shone in her eyes.